View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 01-15-2016, 02:07 AM

Taking yet another page out of star2000shadow's book, here is my journal of movies, shows, and videos that I have watched.

UPDATE: Each day's "playlist" will now have about an hour's worth of videos (around 10-15 videos)! :D

***All video playlists are within [brackets] as per the forum rules.***

ALAN RICKMAN TRIBUTE

I still have tears running down my face as I type this. I just watched the video below that was a compilation of meaningful scenes in the Harry Potter films that tell Severus Snape's story in chronological order. It is with bittersweet emotion that I share this in my journal, as a small tribute to Alan Rickman, who passed away earlier today at age 69 after a fight against cancer. Severus Snape is one of my favorite characters from the Harry Potter series. I hope you are familiar with the storyline and will understand just how misunderstood Severus Snape was in the entire wizarding world (because he did what he had to in order to protect Harry Potter, the son of the woman he loved) until it was too late.

Severus Snape | Important Scenes in Chronological Order - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOQ4VW6xV8

Last edited by salvete; 10-04-2016 at 06:36 PM..