LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2011, 10:10 PM

Testing out some things. Please do not post the shop is not open yet.

SHOP TITLE GRAPHIX HERE

Last edited by LogicallyDoomed; 03-02-2011 at 08:48 AM..

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2011, 08:49 AM

. Follow Menewsha's ToS.
Programs:
. I use Gimp 2.6 and a Computer Mouse to create all my art work. I mainly use the Fonts and Brushes that comes with Gimp. But sometimes I will also use photoshop brushes.
Work Timeline:
. It normally takes me anywhere from 2-14 days to finish a picture. Larger pictures (Wallpaper size) or pictures that have many fine details or multiple subjects can take longer then 14 days. So be patient. The commissions are done in my spare time. During the school year and Site events expect some delays.
Payment:
. Do Not Pay with the Donate button!
Doing that will make it hard for me to keep track of who has payed and who has yet to pay. I want all payment made using the Trade System. This allows me to both keep track of who is paying for art and to cancel the trade if something unforeseen(Like not being able to finish you Commission) comes up.

. You can pay in items. The items you pay with are your choice. I really do not care what the items are as long as the item prices add up to the Commission price.
. I do reserve the right the change the prices of my Art work and/or decline (for any unseen reason) your item trades as payment for my art.
Deviant Art:
. I like to post the commission I do on my Deviant Art account. Permission question will be on the order form. If you do not want me posting you commissioned art on my DA Account just answer No.
Finished Commissions:
. Remember to save your images once you get them. I host my pictures on mediafire.com which allows me to give you a download link. Please tell me once you saved your commission so I know the link can be taken off the board.

Got any questions, comments or suggestions post them on the board. I love to have feed back on my art work and shop.

Last edited by LogicallyDoomed; 07-06-2011 at 03:05 AM..

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2011, 08:50 AM

Art Customization:
. Everything is Customizable. If i believe i can do it, you will get it. Suggestion on themes, styles, sizes and designs are always welcomed. I am very flexible when it comes to new/out there ideas. I will draw anything you want.

. Backgrounds are a little bit of an issue for me. I can do backgrounds, but some times it is hard for me to color the backgrounds. With that said I am willing to give coloring a try.
Order Forms:
. Forms must be posted on this thread. I do not want any forms to be sent to my inbox. If send me any forms to my Via the Pm System I will ignore it. Meaning you will not get the Arty work you want.

. If you are having trouble filling out the forms Don't worry about it. Fill the Order out the best you can and Submit it. If I need more info on a certain part of you drawing I will get in touch with you and we will talk it out.
Text Effects:
. I can do all the major text effects. I am sorry that I do not have an sample work to show you. If you want a specific type of text effect please give me a reference picture or some sort of the link to the effect(It just makes my life a lot easier).

Last edited by LogicallyDoomed; 07-06-2011 at 03:08 AM..

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2011, 08:52 AM

. I am inspired by images I see on Google, Deviant art, tv shows and movies. Music and Books also play a big role in what type of art and art style I create. I draw and color my own pictures. I will sometimes get reference help form Deviant art Stock photos. I do not own any characters I draw in my fanart or Oc pictures. I also would like to give credits to the people who created the brushes, fonts and programs i use to create me artwork. Without them I would not have a great hobby like digital art. Specific brush, Stock images,tutorial and Font Shout Outs will follow:

Last edited by LogicallyDoomed; 07-06-2011 at 03:10 AM..